As we cool down Tuesday night rain will change to snow and snow showers will continue through Wednesday. Temperatures begin in the middle 20s to lower 30s. Some places may not see anything, others may see a dusting, or a few tenths of an inch of snow. Near nothing will accumulate, so the drive in should be fine except for the occasional slick spot.
Tonight - A slight chance of snow showers. Little to no accumulation is expected.
More in the way of a steadier snowfall will be passing through Eastern Pennsylvania Wednesday with a better chance for a significant accumulation of a few inches of more. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Today's forecast calls for sunshine and clear skies, with a high near 50. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Cloudy, with a low about 25.
As an area of low pressure over the Great Lakes dives southeastward, it'll bring snow across parts of Western New York. It's worth highly emphasizing that these higher amounts might miss us entirely, with only a slushy coating to an inch for most possible!
The low and the nor'easter will merge into a single cyclone over eastern NY and New England overnight into Friday, forecasters said. This should also bring rain and snow and very gusty winds.
Sunday: Cloudy with a 70% percent chance for rain/snow and a high near 49 degrees.
Monday: Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
Wednesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Bears CB Kyle Fuller off the market for Raiders
- Kenya: Rex Tillerson Mourns and Lauds Kenya on Eve of Africa Visit
- United States sues California over pro-immigrant laws
- Billy Graham remembered with songs, heartfelt messages at funeral
- SC stays J&K probe into Army firing, deaths in Shopian
- Trump 'basically going to war' with California, Jerry Brown says
- Apple could release new high-end headphones this year
- Robert Mueller Demanding all Documents that Mention Trump
- Opioid overdoses increasing in US
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Leaked by Retailer