Dunaway reportedly said onstage, "Presenting is better the second time around", to which Beatty responded, "The victor is 'Gone With the Wind'". Beatty soon followed with the joke, "The victor is 'Gone with the Wind'".
As you probably remember, Warren and Faye came under fire when they read what was reportedly the wrong envelope.
"She recently said: "[Warren] took the card out and he didn't say anything. "Denzel Washington actually gave me a signal to let the guys from Moonlight speak, which made sense". Warren's like that. He kind of holds the power and makes people - a dramatic pause. "I basically thought, something really bad just happened - I don't want the headline tomorrow to be we tried to cover it up".
As he showed her the envelope, she took it from him before revealing that La La Land was the victor. The 77-year-old Oscar-winning actress said La La Land's name - after Beatty passed her the envelope in confusion.
Other confirmed presenters during this year's telecast include Sandra Bullock, Lupita Nyong'o, Emily Blunt, Armie Hammer, Tiffany Haddish, Jodie Foster and Gal Gadot, while the ceremony will again be hosted by Jimmy Kimmel.
- Sridevi's former co-stars Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan land in Mumbai to console family
- Transgender wrestler Mack Beggs survives first day of state finals
- Trump Seemingly Proposes Executing Drug Dealers: Some Countries Have the 'Ultimate Penalty'
- Kylie Jenner receives Ferrari as 'push present'
- Bachelor Nation Is Crushing on Becca's Ex-Boyfriend So Hard
- England's Owen Farrell involved in pre-match tunnel bust up against Scotland
- Liverpool fullback Alexander-Arnold: You've got it wrong - Firmino is underrated
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre reopens as three-day protest ends
- Nene posts heartfelt tribute to agent Dan Fegan
- Dana White teases Brock Lesnar's UFC return with cryptic social media post