Octavia Spencer told him he looked handsome but did not do an interview.
There was some conjecture if celebrities would shun Seacrest on the red carpet at the 2018 Oscars. Catt Sadler, a former E! host, left the network in November, saying that a male colleague, Jason Kennedy, was paid almost twice as much.
Other stars who paid the 43-year-old a visit include Mary J. Blige, Donald Sutherland, Miguel, Christopher Plummer, Whoopi Goldberg, Common, Andra Day, Tiffany Haddish and part of the cast of Get Out.
The two actresses stopped for interviews with several media outlets while walking the carpet together, but they were not shown being interviewed by Seacrest.
Kathy Griffin wants to help Suzie Hardy, the stylist who accused Ryan Seacrest of sexual misconduct, because no one did the same for her after she faced public backlash for appearing in a photo shoot in which she held a bloodied severed fake head of President Trump.
'The universe has a way of taking care of taking care of good people, ' she said, touching his chin. Can't WAIT to watch you on the Red Carpet tonight! Her lawyer said Seacrest had asked her inappropriate sexual questions, slapped her buttocks, given her a bear hug while wearing only his underwear, "forced himself on top" of her and grabbed her crotch.
"I feel like we should be celebrating the fact that people are finally paying attention to what we've been talking about for decades", Burke said. Seacrest has denied the allegations, and NBCUniversal, which owns E!, released a statement saying Seacrest had been cleared after the company conducted its own independent investigation. The "American Idol" host has vehemently denied the claims against him. Hardy says the results of an E! investigation forced her to come forward now, CBS News correspondent Jericka Duncan reports.
Henson's comments were not lost on Twitter users, with some applauding her for cleverly slipping in a Seacrest dig.
- China downplays lifting of presidential term limit
- Man dies after shooting himself outside White House
- Woods ramps up masters prep
- Russell Wilson strikes out in Yankees' spring training tilt
- North Korea vows sanctions will ´never work´
- First BJP-IPFT govt likely to take oath on March 8
- Apple to Launch a Cheaper MacBook Air Soon
- UFC 222 Fight Card: Betting Odds, Start Time For Cyborg vs. Kunitskaya
- U.S. slams Russian and Iranian backing of Ghouta offensive
- Cryptocurrencies are failing as money, BoE chief says