SUNDAY: Partly cloudy, breezy, and cooler. Meanwhile, high clouds will make for somewhat cloudy conditions statewide the next couple of days.
Saturday: A 30 percent chance of rain after noon.
Today: Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Wind: N 15-20 miles per hour.
Tonight - Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. The NWS said the high winds could also lead to other property damage.
Thursday, the high will be near 61 with mostly sunny skies, the weather service said. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT: Cloudy with snow tapering to snow showers. Tonight should be partly cloudy, with a low around 52 and a calm wind becoming north northeast around five miles per hour.
Tuesday, the high will be near 50 with mostly sunny skies, the weather service said.
With a brisk west-northwest wind, we'll have snow showers on Friday. Northwest winds of 30 to 45 miles per hour with gusts of up to around 65 miles per hour are expected to develop Monday morning as a storm system passes out of the state. The chance of precipitation is 80 percent. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Parts of the region are still recovering from a nor'easter that struck Friday and Saturday with snow and strong winds, toppling thousands of trees and bringing down electrical lines. Highs on Friday will range from the 60s southwest to 50s northeast.
Tonight: Isolated showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Southeast wind 5 to 10 miles per hour. Low: 25. Day: Cloudy with a 70 percent chance for snow. West wind around 11 miles per hour.
Monday: Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Light and variable wind.
Snow showers end by 10 PM with a dusting on grassy surfaces possible.
- Conte explains why Terry visited Chelsea training
- Cyclones surrounding Jupiter's poles are unlike anything else encountered in solar system
- States warned of mumps exposure at national cheerleading competition
- Neiphiu Rio to swear in as next CM of Nagaland today
- Michael B Jordan offers to replace fan's retainer
- ICRC Postpones New Aid Delivery To Eastern Ghouta
- Mario Kart invades Google Maps today
- Nintendo Lands Some Back Spin With New Mario Tennis Aces Details
- Voicemail-like video messages are coming to Duo
- One dead in 'accidental' Alabama school shooting