Jenner took to Snapchat on Thursday to share a video selfie of herself wearing black underwear and matching crop top while showing off her flat tummy.
He was also brief when he gave his first update on the baby girl to reporters: "She's lovely!"
Kim is now living it up in Tokyo, Japan with her sisters, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian, and Kylie seems to be back to her old self as she shared new videos showing off her post-baby body on Snapchat. "Kylie's not being petty and dwelling on it but yes, she's pretty thrilled that Travis is proving Wendy and all the haters wrong".
When it comes to her diet and exercise, Kylie is focusing on a healthy approach. While Kim Kardashian would be convinced that Kylie Jenner should its popularity, the young mother chose to make a tribute to her daughter by posting a photo adorable on his account Instagram.
The rapper captioned the photo "my lil mama 1 month today her favourite unit of course", likely referring to him as, well, a parental unit.
This marks the second time Stormi has featured on Jenner's grid but the first time we've seen the baby's whole body - we're taking it slow. Kylie Jenner is showing off her unbelievable post-pregnancy body on Snapchat.
The youngest Kardashian sister gave birth on February 1st after keeping fans guessing throughout her pregnancy over whether or not she was expecting. "He's been so solid", the source continues, adding that Travis is "the best dad and Kylie could not be happier".
- Trump Seemingly Proposes Executing Drug Dealers: Some Countries Have the 'Ultimate Penalty'
- Joel Embiid asks LeBron to "Trust The Process" after 76ers beat Cavs
- South African Cabinet reshuffle deploys new Finance Minister
- Airtel, Google partner with Lava and Micromax to launch Android Go smartphones
- Amazon's AWS service causing outages to the company's Alexa service, among others
- Flagstaff High School To Host Events Regarding Safety In Our Schools
- Hamas Describes Israel Attack on Palestinian Fishermen as 'Awful Crime'
- Cryptocurrencies are failing as money, BoE chief says
- Man Charged for Sending Trump Jr. and Others Envelopes with Suspicious Powder
- PSG denies reports Neymar will undergo surgery