With the new version of Android Wear running, users need to enable Android Pay from the app first in order to use it with their smartwatch, and the feature gets disabled automatically after the transaction is completed. Recently, Google Photos also got an update, courtesy which users could turn their pictures into themed movies. Today, Google Lens is escaping the clutches of the Pixel brand and expanding to all Android devices through the Google Photos app.
Talking about the Android updates by Google, we have known that the Android developing company also releases monthly security patch updates which were started in order to increase the security of the Android handsets around the world. Google is adamant that this release is exclusively for developers at this point, so we don't suggest that you try downloading images right this instant to install on your personal Android device. Now, the company has chose to provide it as a feature to all Google Photo users on Android platform.
It uses Google's huge wealth of data to identify information in your photograph, and then provide useful information.
So, yes, you can expect more iPhone X-looking Android devices in the future.
Do you think Google Lens is a useful feature?
The internet giant began rolling out Lens within Assistant to Pixel phones set to English in the US, UK, Australia, Canada, India, and Singapore in November past year.
The AI-based app from Google helps to get information on the wide-range of objects or places.
Additionally, Users can also create a contact from a business card or identify a landmark.
Google Lens option as seen on the Google Assistant. Let us know in the comments. If you've already used it, how did it work for you?
- Early voting numbers up for both parties
- Nothing was around before the origin of the universe: Stephen Hawking
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Leaked by Retailer
- USA seeks to delay vote in Qualcomm-Broadcom takeover
- Oscars: Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway Reportedly Presenting Best Picture Again
- Guatemalan President to follow Trump lead in Moving Embassy in May
- Panama court evicts Trump management from hotel - Trump Organization
- Kent homes without water after pipes burst
- U.S. embassy in Turkey temporarily closes due to security threat
- Vatican treasurer Cardinal Pell in court over historic sexual abuse allegations