As Theron revealed during a Thursday appearance on "The Late Late Show with James Corden" alongside "Gringo" co-stars David Oyelowo and Joel Edgerton, she lost control of her bladder when she first met her co-stars while having dinner in Mexico City - although she places the blame firmly on Oyelowo's hilarious storytelling skills. But in this silly little bit to promote their new movie, Gringo, out now, the trio reacts to some of the most mangled misspellings of their names ever: Sharlise Theren!
Now that marijuana is now legal in California, Theron said her mother had no problem going to shop for the drug for the both of them. "I mean, you've got one life to live". Also, Harvey Weinstein says he slept with her, which she denies, but there's only so many old naked assholes one woman can see in a lifetime before it requires medication.
"She said, 'I went to the store by myself, '" Theron said of Maritz. Recently, however, she and her mom haven't been sleeping well.
But Theron was shocked when she discovered that her mother had gone out and done the marijuana shopping all by herself. The actress was pleasantly surprised when she learned that her mom went to the store and bought them herself.
It's official: Charlize Theron and weed are reunited.
"I had like eight solid years on the marijuana and then my chemistry just changed one day".
Theron added, "She was like, 'So I got some blueberry-covered chocolate ones, but if you want it faster acting, you should go for the mint because those you suck, and it works faster.' I assumed because she was in the tennis outfit that she had scored with one young tennis friend". "I couldn't speak and it just wasn't fun anymore so I kind of had to stop and I would be around edibles and would try it, but then it was still the same thing".
Gringo hits theaters March 9.
- Trump 'basically going to war' with California, Jerry Brown says
- France's Le Drian says more work needed with Iran over ballistics
- ICRC Postpones New Aid Delivery To Eastern Ghouta
- Mark Cuban Denies Accusation of Sexual Assault from 2011 Case
- Gandhi statue vandalised at Taliparamba
- Man accused of stealing Frances McDormand's Best Actress Oscar pleads not guilty
- Michael B Jordan offers to replace fan's retainer
- Jane Doe Powerball Winner Wants to Give $50 Million to Charity
- Ireland comes first, and no financial services, Tusk tells UK
- Broadcom pledges $1.5 billion fund to salvage Qualcomm deal