The situation with Albion's decision makers remains as it was before their latest Premier League defeat - a sixth in a row - that they do not think sacking Pardew right now would improve their chances of staying in the top flight.
Riyad Mahrez produced a majestic performance to create one goal and score another as Leicester City came back from a goal down to hammer bottom side West Bromwich Albion 4-1 in the Premier League on Saturday.
The Baggies are eight points from safety with just eight games left to play and the Baggies have only won once since Pardew came in to take over from Tony Pulis in October.
"Before you even ask me the question, will I speak to those upstairs? I said to the players after that that is unacceptable, that period of the game".
According to a report from the Daily Mail, there is an end of season break clause in Alan Pardew's contract at West Brom that would enable the Baggies hierarchy to pay substantially less to part company with the manager in the summer.
"But the one thing I'm not going to do is what I said on Thursday, is I'm not going to lay down tools".
"I said to the players they have got to fight to the end and I'm criticising them for the last 20 minutes because they weren't fighting".
If the Baggies are to mount any hopes of survival against the odds, then their next three games away to Bournemouth followed by home games against Burnley and Swansea are crucial.
Pardew revealed he heard a West Brom supporter in the stand tell him that he did not care for the club's plight.
"We've worked so hard on the team this week in terms of trying to change things, trying to inspire the team".
Fans nearby the incident claim the Paris Saint-Germain loanee swore at his head coach when he was brought off just before the hour mark for Sam Field.
- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte: Barcelona clash all about our character
- Stephen Curry sprained his ankle for the second time in a week
- Comedian Ken Dodd dies aged 90
- Arsenal end three-match losing run in the EPL
- Woods comes up just short as Casey wins Valspar Championship
- Trump tariffs: European Union wants clarity on exemption
- Soccer league suspended as police seek gun-carrying PAOK boss
- Pro-Kurdish Demonstrators Clash With Turkish Supporters, German Police At Duesseldorf Airport
- Australia finish sixth at Vancouver rugby sevens, Fiji win
- Florida governor signs gun restrictions three weeks after attack