The game sold more than 1 million copies in Japan during launch weekend and shipped another four million to retail locations around the globe.
Monster Hunter: World released simultaneously worldwide on on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 last week to rave reviews, but it wasn't without its hiccups. A relief since this is one of the earlier quests in the game.
For its part, PlayStation 4 users can download the Monster Hunter World patch 1.03.
This should help you be most efficient when hunting these monsters, but also give you a hand when you're trying to figure out why certain monsters wreck your armour.
Have you had any problems with the online section of the game?
Here's a novice player's ultimate guide to make the most out of first creating your character, gathering intel on monsters, how to group up with your friends and, of course, hunt your very first large monster.
For this reason, the company wants to celebrate with the entire hunter community.
You can see it in full at the link, or in the image above. Just like any other game that lets you customize your character, create with the intent that this is what you'll be rocking with for quite some time. Capcom have assured hunters not to worry if they don't immediately receive their Celebration Pack, they are releasing them in waves. So if you despise your hairstyle, color of your facial hair, or made a mistake with makeup on your female hunter, all of that can be changed.
- Taoyuan airport to service extra flights during Lunar New Year
- Second person of interest emerges after judge unseals Las Vegas shooting records
- Putin sorry for not 'shielding' Russia athletes from doping scandal
- Rose McGowan Calls Out Justin Timberlake's 'Fake' Time's Up Support
- Khloe Kardashian Praises Kim Kardashian For Clapping Back At Haters
- Interviews From The World Premiere Of Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Kiwi host Brendan Cole axed from United Kingdom dancing show
- South Korea has enforced new regulations on Bitcoin and other virtual currencies
- Netanyahu visits Russian Federation , sets red lines for Iran in Lebanon
- Medical admission scam: No judicial work for Allahabad HC judge