His managers have had to wait until the last month for his real emergence, though, with three goals and two more assists over his last four games adding up to 37 points. "At the moment I am here", he said.
"If I have to say something, I'll say I'm happy at Liverpool".
Despite Fiorentina's decision to purchase Salah at the end of the 2014-15 season, Salah did not want to stay at the club and moved to fellow Serie A club, AS Roma in August 2015 and made his club debut on 22 August 2015.
Barcelona ace Philippe Coutinho sat down for an exclusive interview with Spanish media outlet Marca, and opened up on the real reason why he swapped Anfield for the Camp Nou.
Salah's compliments towards Liverpool may be welcome in a season when he has emerged as one of the outstanding players in the Premier League, but don't be surprised if the Real Madrid rumours rumble on heading towards next summer's transfer window.
Salah went on to say that he wants to win the Golden Boot but he will just have to see what happens.
Second is one of the players to leave Arsenal in January - Theo Walcott kick-started his Everton career with two goals against Leicester and his ownership doubled last week to 6.6 per cent for a heat score of 23.72.
"We also spoke after the match against Manchester United this season and have a good relationship".
Asked why he believes his improvement is so marked, Salah took the chance to praise Klopp for his motivation of Liverpool's players. "That is the biggest dream, if I achieve it I will have reached the top". Nagrig are my people, you know? "But I have already told you my objectives for this season".
"I miss him - he was my friend, a very nice kid", he said. I learned a lot from him.
- Sensex slump over 1000 points, Nifty below 10400
- Colts have a new coach in Patriots' Josh McDaniels
- Spec Comparison: Huawei Mate 10 vs Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- India trails Pakistan in nuclear weapons race; Russian Federation has largest stockpile
- Congress wins Rajasthan by-polls; Rahul lauds state unit
- PM will not benefit from statements against K'taka govt: Congress
- Polish President Approves Controversial Holocaust Bill
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4 coming in 2018, key sources say
- Allardyce 'angry' by Everton surrender at Arsenal
- Capcom Vancouver Suffers Layoffs, Next Dead Rising Game Not Yet Greenlit