Each year on February 9, we celebrate National Pizza Day in honor of one of the most beloved foods in the history of humanity.
You can stop into the well-known ice cream establishment and sample their new Sweetheart Polar Pizza Ice Cream, from 3 p.m.to 7 p.m.in participating locations.
Take your pepperoni pizza up a notch with Donatos' new Spicy Pepperoni pizza.
In honor of National Pizza Day on February 9, Cumberland Farms announced the results of a survey of consumers' preferences and popular debates about pizza.
According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture Food Surveys Research Group, about one in eight Americans consumes pizza on any given day. If you tag a picture using the hashtag #Qdobaforakiss, they'll donate $1 to fight child hunger.
Get any large specialty pizza for $5.99 at participating locations on National Pizza Day. The victor will receive free pizza for a whole year.
Domino's: Choose any two pizzas or more for $5.99 each.
It falls today, Friday February 9, giving pizza lovers the ideal excuse to order their favourite slices.
Pizza Hut now has a variety of deals available, like two medium two-topping pizzas for $5.99 each. Plus, find more BOGO specials and combo deals on their website. Medium two-topping handmade pan pizzas are $8.99.
Get 25-percent off regular-priced menu items with coupon code 25DISC.
- Canada's Morris and Lawes advance to mixed doubles curling semifinals
- Tata Tiago Electric, Tata Tigor Electric debuts at 2018 Auto Expo
- Why Tottenham are the favorites against Arsenal at Wembley
- Sad Face: LL Bean Just Tightened Its Super Generous Return Policy
- Florida man says Apple AirPod earphone blew up
- Guardiola hails 'club legend' Aguero after four-goal performance
- Jammu Military camp assault: JeM terrorists injure three armymen, soldier's daughter
- German SPD Leader Turns Down Foreign Minister Post in New Cabinet
- Generic drugs giant Teva warns on 2018 citing United States market
- Passenger airliner reportedly crashes near Moscow