The trailer gives us an idea of what's happened on the island since the end of the last film, including a ton of destruction and dinosaurs roaming freely.
There's also a new kind of dinosaur that could threaten the existence of humankind. The first Jurassic World, directed by Colin Trevorrow, grossed a little over $1.67 billion worldwide, officially making it one of the highest-grossing movies of all time. Claire Dearing (Bryce Dallas Howard) can be heard saying looking at the caged creature.
Rumors are that the new species of dinosaur shown in the film is called the Indoraptor, which is similar to Jurassic World's Indominus Rex. Another voice replies, "They made it".
The latest trailer for the sequel to 2015's Jurassic World (and the fifth installment of the Jurassic Park franchise) follows the first official preview back in December. Claire wants to save the dinosaurs from extinction but with the help of Owen Grady (Chris Pratt). In an ingenious and nostalgic Super Bowl commercial from Jeep, we see Goldblum as Doctor Ian Malcolm during his famous "Must go faster!" scene. Presumably, this new creation is the Indoraptor was previously rumored to play a role in Fallen Kingdom.
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom will be on screens on 6 June. "Jurassic World, the island, all of that is in the past", says a narrator.
- Punxsutawney Phil Sees His Shadow, Winter Will Forge On
- China Slams US 'Cold War Mentality' Amid Nuclear Policy Shift
- Russian spy chiefs met in Washington with Central Intelligence Agency director to discuss counterterrorism
- U.S. investigating possible sarin gas attacks in Syria: Defense Secretary Jim Mattis
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp: 'Adam Lallana likely to miss Spurs clash'
- 2 killed, several injured in train derailment in SC
- Lauda: How stupid can they be?
- Snow Possible Early Friday, National Weather Service Says
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited (NYSE:BABA)
- Padman Challenge wraps bollywood; Are you ready for it too?