However, for Blind, whose contract runs out next summer, time appears to be up, although a transfer to Roma appears to be hard.
"I can confirm that Roma want him but Manchester United don't want to let him go on loan, only on a permanent basis in the summer".
Blind has, though, played just 273 minutes of Premier League football with Ashley Young and Luke Shaw preferred at left-back, Chris Smalling, Marcos Rojo, and Phil Jones all ahead of him in the pecking order when it comes to playing Left Centre Back and Nemanja Matic - and even Scott McTominay - preferred in the holding midfield role.
It is said the Red Devils will then likely trigger the one-year extension in Blind's deal and look to sell him for an increased amount next summer instead. "The price is good, but the negotiations are hard".
It's claimed Blind is in talks with AS Roma about a potential transfer to Italy.
"[Manager Jose] Mourinho wants to keep this group together".
He failed to start a single Eredivisie match during his spell in the Netherlands and sees his season-long loan cut short on the final day of trading in the January window. The arrival of Jose Mourinho saw his opportunities become much more restricted last season, a trend which has continued into the current campaign.
- Quiksilver CEO Pierre Agnes missing in Atlantic
- Putin sorry for not 'shielding' Russia athletes from doping scandal
- On the talking whale
- Netanyahu visits Russian Federation , sets red lines for Iran in Lebanon
- Trump signs order to keep Guantanamo Bay open
- Newcastle miss out as Liverpool confirm Sturridge to WBA
- Jaguar I-Pace will be officially revealed on 1 March
- South Korea has enforced new regulations on Bitcoin and other virtual currencies
- New easyJet boss takes salary cut as airline reveals gender pay gap
- Yemen's War Within a War: What Does New Fighting Mean?