Friday night, there will be rain, freezing rain and sleet before midnight, then snow, freezing rain and sleet overnight.
Friday's forecast calls for mostly sunny skies with a high of 49 and an overnight low of 21. Total snow accumulations of 2 to 4 inches and ice accumulations of a light glaze are possible.* WHERE.Portions of central, south central, southwest and west central Minnesota.* WHEN.From late Wednesday night through Thursday afternoon.* ADDITIONAL DETAILS.Winds gusting as high as 40 miles per hour could cause whiteout conditions in blowing snow.
The heaviest snow is expected to begin tapering off after 10 a.m., Tesar said, with scattered accumulation continuing through Wednesday afternoon. According to the Spokesman-Review this January has featured historic lows for snowfall in the Inland Northwest as only.2 inches of snow has fallen so far in Spokane.
The National Weather Service has released information about a winter storm that will soon hit southeast Missouri and southern IL. Wind chill values as low as 2.
Snow, or rain changing to snow, will spread from the northern and central Plains into the upper Midwest through Wednesday night.
The winter weather really ramps up Thursday into Friday, the Weather Service said. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
With the rain, snow and freezing rain all increasing in intensity Thursday morning, expect hard travel conditions along Interstate 90, Highway 200 and US-2 during this time period.
Northwest Montana valleys could be buried in a fresh 10 inches of new snow by Friday. Continue to monitor the latest forecasts.
Monday will also be mostly sunny, with a high of 27 and low of 17. East wind 5 to 10 miles per hour.
- Monaco Boss Claims Thomas Lemar Could Leave In January Amid Arsenal Interest
- Egypt sets presidential election date day after Sisi rival bows out
- The place's the border safety? Texas Republicans blame Trump
- Man City outclass Burnley at the Etihad
- Alligators beat 'bomb cyclone' by freezing themselves in place (PHOTOS, VIDEOS)
- Hulu Renews 'Marvel's Runaways' and 'Future Man'
- VW to launch self-driving MicroBus with Nvidia AI
- CES 2018: Toyota e-Palette Concept Is The Future Of Service Vehicles
- Brad Pitt Bid $120000 to Watch 'Game of Thrones' With Emilia Clarke
- See Teacher Get Handcuffed After Criticizing School Superintendent's Raise