The film boasts of spellbinding visual effects and the teaser proves that the makers have incorporated wonderful VFX to present create SRK's character in the film.
Shah Rukh Khan knows how to do things differently.
In a career spanning for over 25 years, SRK has never played the character of a dwarf. SRK is seen dancing to Shashi Kapoor's 'Humko Tumpe pyar aaya' from 1965 film Jab Jab Phool Khile.
King Khan promises entertainment in #2ZERO18 and trust us you won't be able to take eyes off him in this one minute teaser. "The film's USP is Shah Rukh's performance", he added. The quirky video acts as an fantastic teaser for the movie, shows SRK in his dwarf avatar as he grooves to old Bollywood songs, behaving in an obnoxious manner. The film also stars Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif in lead roles.
Anushka plays a mentally challenged girl in the film while Katrina plays an actress. But the superstar playing the role of a dwarf created furore considering that he will be seen in such a role for the first time.
Zero is scheduled to be released on 21 December 2018, thus cementing itself as a blockbuster already. The character had a lot of resemblance to Katrina's personal life and hence she told the makers to make changes in the script.
- Rich Gannon could join Jon Gruden with the Oakland Raiders
- She's back! Mariah Carey finds 'New Year's Rockin' Eve' redemption
- Conte On Stoke Visit, Top 4 Target; Hazard, Courtois Exit Talks
- Rick Smith taking leave of absence from Texans for wife's breast cancer
- Lions torch Packers safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix for long touchdown
- Brutal cold continues… Wind Chill WARNING through Tuesday
- Seoul holds second ship over 'oil transfers' to North Korea
- Travis Scott 'splits' from 'pregnant' Kylie Jenner
- Serena loses in exhibition comeback after giving birth
- Congress MLA slaps constable, slapped back