However, the rear side of the phones are not visible in this image, but Blass confirmed that the rear design would be in-line with earlier leaked renders.
The claimed design was published at VentureBeat and it was told that the shipping and selling of the latest smartphone through retail will commence from March 16 onwards. The Galaxy S9 will sport a 5.8-inch display, while the S9+ a 6.2-inch, with 18:9 aspect ratio.
SAMSUNGSamsung Galaxy S9 invite
Luckily, we don't have to wait much longer to get answers to our questions about the camera and all the rest of the S9's specs. The difference is not only in memory department but also extends to the camera space. While the S9 is said to have a single 12MP sensor, the S9+ will feature two 12MP sensors at the back like the Galaxy Note 8.
In simple terms, while the Galaxy S8 and the Galaxy S8+ were more or less the same deal differing only in screen size and battery capacities, the Galaxy S9 and the Galaxy S9+ will be a lot different from each other. The new Samsung phones will come with a repositioned fingerprint sensor, underneath the rear camera lens. The primary [rear] 12MP camera is said to have a variable aperture that can mechanically adjust and switch between f/2.4 and smallest-in-class f/1.5. Both schematics are in sync with the information we have from rumours and previous listings. The camera will also bring "super slow-mo" which can capture videos up to 720p at 480fps.
- Samsung Insists They Are Still The Top Smartphone Company In India
- Vaping can lead teens to cigarette smoking
- Netanyahu: No One but US Can Broker Israeli-Palestinian Peace Deal
- Anti-Islam Party Politician Resigns, Converts to Islam
- NCAA looking into how Michigan State handled Nassar case
- Grumpy Cat wins more than £400000 in lawsuit
- Elton John to embark on 300-date farewell tour
- 49 for JioPhone users
- Michigan State AD resigns in wake of Larry Nassar scandal
- Trump Signs Funding Bill, Bringing Shutdown To An End