After lawmakers raised the issue of protections for immigrants from African nations, Haiti and El Salvador, the president reportedly demanded to know why the United States should accept immigrants from 's***hole countries, ' rather than - for instance - wealthy and overwhelmingly white Norway.
If you took a look at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C., on Saturday night, you might think it was a real shithole. "THIS PLACE IS A S***HOLE" has been projected over the entrance of Trump International Hotel.
The projections also included the phrases "this is not normal", "the president distracts us from politics that are harming us", "stay vigilant", and "this is not a drill".
And now the message "NOT A DC RESIDENT?"
The art installation is attributed to Robin Bell, founder of Bell Visuals, and was also shared on Instagram by Candace Reels of Female Collective and political activist Sarah Sophie Flicker, both of whom pioneer social justice.
The US President said: "Why do we want all these people from s***hole countries coming here?"
In May, Bell made headlines for the first time in May 2017, for projecting this message onto the same hotel..
They said: "There is no other word one can use but "racist".
- Amethi: Clashes between protesters, Cong workers as Rahul Gandhi arrives
- Uber used secret tool to thwart law enforcement in foreign countries
- Carillion knocked back over business plan as talks continue over future
- USA is 'playing with fire', Turkey warns
- Russian Federation condemns Trump's threats to withdraw from Iran nuclear deal
- Surveillance video shows auto slamming into 2nd floor of dental office
- Top Kosovo Serb politician shot dead outside party headquarters
- Few Canadian cities cold enough to host future Winter Olympics
- Wrong woman killed in love triangle murder-for-hire plot, officials say
- Road spikes deployed to halt Greyhound bus after reports of armed man