Speaking to a TMZ cameraman in Las Vegas, Simpson said congratulations were in order for Khloe's pregnancy announcement, but asserted he was only connected to the Kardashian family through his friend and lawyer Robert Kardashian.
O.J. Simpson, 70, finally addressed the infamous rumor that he is the biological father of Khloe Kardashian, 33, when he was stopped by paparazzi in Vegas over the weekend [January 6-7].
God bless his soul, yeah. "I don't know for me", Simpson said in the video. "I don't think for me I have nothing to do with it", he told a photographer outside a restaurant. "I have nothing to do with it". "I think today they're still nice and terrific, except they've kind of added sex appeal to their resume".
Rumors have persisted for years that O.J.
She does however maintain that it was not Simpson. "They were nice and terrific", he continued. Soon after the rumors rocked Hollywood, Khloe, Kim Kardashian, 36, and Kris Jenner, 62, all took to Twitter to laugh off rumors that Simpson was Khloe's real father. "She doesn't put any concern to it because she knows who her Dad is and will remember him as such", a source close to the mother-to-be tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. I was like, 'Listen, you can talk about me and my sisters all you f**king want. In 2014 Khloe threatened Jenner with a paternity test during an episode of E! show Keeping Up With the Kardashians. "Kris cheated on Robert - she was known for having a good time", he said.
- Flu season hits early, hard in Texas
- Google's point-and-shoot VR180 cameras from Lenovo, YI announced at CES
- Ibuprofen Linked to Men's Fertility Problems
- Did Donald Trump Forget the Words to the National Anthem?
- Harvey Weinstein slapped, insulted at Arizona resort
- Three in Five First-Time Smokers Become Daily Smokers, Says Study
- Radiohead Haven't Actually Sued Lana Del Rey, Publishers Say
- The place's the border safety? Texas Republicans blame Trump
- Hands-On With Razer's Project Linda Smartphone Hybrid Concept - CES 2018
- Browns hiring Packers executive Eliot Wolf