With the global 4K projector market expected to grow rapidly, LG is confident that its leadership in the LED projector segment can be repeated in the 4K projector segment as well.
With the LG HU80KA, you will get a cinematic experience, from the 4K picture quality, and the projector still being portable. Among the new projectors is the brand's first 4K UHD projector HU80kA that does not look like its peers. So users are able to move it to another room if they wish to do so. Unlike many 4K projectors this one is super portable allowing you to put a 150-inch screen on any wall you like.
Besides being LG's first UHD projector, the LG HU80KA is also the brightness one with 2500 lumens of brightness. On top of that 4K resolution there is also support for HDR meaning a wider range of colours and contrast can be displayed. In terms of audio performance, the LG HU80KA projector features two 7W speakers. It can even be hung from the ceiling as well, besides the usual provision to position it on a table or on the floor. This is because projects take up less space than a TV would, and it can also generally project images and videos larger than a TV, although there will be certain aspects you'll have to sacrifice in the process. An external speaker or a sound bar can also be easily connected to the projector using the optical output option, HDMI or wirelessly through Bluetooth for a better sound experience. The device comes equipped with standard connectivity options for USB, Ethernet and HDMI ports, as well as wireless support for external devices such as a keyboard and mouse, offering endless access to high-quality content. So there are plenty of apps and games available, including all of the big names like Netflix, YouTube, Google Play Movies & TV, and much more. Which means it won't be coming out anytime soon. The company will showcase its 2018 projector lineup at the CES 2018.
- All Mariah Carey Wanted For New Years Eve Was Some Tea
- MPs Want a 'Latter Levy' to Cut Down on Disposable Cup Waste
- Moorhead native Borgen selected to US Olympic hockey team
- PMI rises to 52.5 in last month
- HMD Global upgrades Nokia 6 smartphone for China launch
- NY fire injures 23, including nine children
- Indian held for 'sexually assaulting' woman on U.S. flight
- Did North Korean missile hit a city near Pyongyang last April?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Will Officially Return In 2019 With Season 8
- Paladins Announces Team Based Battle Royale Mode