After her stunning performance in Netflix's Stranger Things, Millie Bobby Brown is set to star in a film series based on Nancy Springer's Enola Holmes Mysteries book, which explore the adventures of Sherlock Holmes' younger sister Enola.
Brown is continuing her relationship with Legendary as she recently completed a starring role in the Michael Dougherty-directed Godzilla sequel for Legendary and Warner Bros.
The film series will be based on the six-book Enola Holmes Mysteries which sees Enola breaking out of her famous brother's shadow and proving to be a skilled detective in her own right.
It was during her work on that film that Brown and her representatives entered into talks with Legendary Entertainment to produce an Enola Holmes film series. The novel series depict Enola investigating mysterious cases.
Brown will also produce through her PCMA Productions banner. While there have been multiple Sherlock Holmes stories on the screen in the past few years, The Enola Holmes Mysteries are something different.
Nonetheless, Springer created the character of Enola Holmes herself and she did not appear in Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's original Sherlock novels.
Alex Garcia and Ali Mendes will oversee the project for Legendary.
- Google's point-and-shoot VR180 cameras from Lenovo, YI announced at CES
- New signing Van Dijk's header wins it for Liverpool
- Ibuprofen Linked to Men's Fertility Problems
- Hands-On With Razer's Project Linda Smartphone Hybrid Concept - CES 2018
- See Teacher Get Handcuffed After Criticizing School Superintendent's Raise
- U.S. blocks 'security' aid to Pakistan over inaction against Afghan Taliban
- Hulu Renews 'Marvel's Runaways' and 'Future Man'
- Radiohead Haven't Actually Sued Lana Del Rey, Publishers Say
- Monaco Boss Claims Thomas Lemar Could Leave In January Amid Arsenal Interest
- Israel Bans Entry of NGO Representatives Supporting Boycott