According to People.com, her profiles on both sites disappeared on Tuesday, shortly after undertaking her second official royal engagement with Prince Harry in London. Members of the monarchy are represented online by their household accounts, run by a social media team, and don't normally post personal messages. At the time, Prince Harry wasn't quite done partying.
E! News reported past year that Harry had already approached his brother - and Kensington Palace neighbour - for the role. This was expected since Harry was the best man in William's wedding, but surprisingly this is actually against royal protocol and it was William and the Duchess who tore up the rule book on that one in 2011.
There might be another reason as to why Harry's yet to ask William to step up - it could breech royal protocol. Some people may laugh at inspirational quotes, but for London DJ Jevanni Letford, taking a real shot could result in him playing DJ at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's royal wedding this May.
That's not the only drama that took place between the two sets of parents.
Ever since the marriage date was confirmed, fans are curious to know if Thomas will walk Meghan down the aisle at the royal wedding. "They want to involve their friends and family as much in as much as possible throughout the day".
A source close to the British monarchy stated: "Harry is incredibly protective and will defend his bride at all costs, but these intimidation tactics just won't fly with the palace". Here, the Life Bites podcast explores how to work through them.
- Monaco Boss Claims Thomas Lemar Could Leave In January Amid Arsenal Interest
- NY state lawmaker charged with fraud, obstructing justice
- Thousands expected at downtown Orlando block party for unbeaten UCF Knights
- Why Fans Are Furious About Michelle Williams' Treatment In Her New Movie
- OJ Simpson Has Addressed The Rumour He's Khloe Kardashian's Actual Father
- Signs pointing to Matt Patricia as Giants coach
- Dark Souls Remastered announced for PC, Switch, Xbox One, and PS4
- Google Acquires Company With Tech That Turns Displays Into Speakers
- Flu season hits early, hard in Texas
- Cooper and Trump together on Medicaid? Not so fast