Kardashian revealed the news on her website, telling followers, "Kanye and I are happy to announce the arrival of our healthy, handsome baby girl", she said.
The style mogul added that her and West's two other children, 4-year-old North and 2-year-old Saint, were "thrilled" with the new addition to their family. They think Chi West has a really sophisticated sound to it, and they also thought it went well with North and Saint.
The name reveal comes five days after the reality star revealed the arrival of their #Bundle Of Joy whom they welcomed via gestational carrier.
Kim's sister Khloé, who is now pregnant with her first child, was quick to praise the name, revealing to her 25 million followers that she "loved" it."I LOOOOOOOOOOVE her name hey Chi (shy)", the proud auntie said.
@deetellez wrote: "F the haters!" "But if Kylie is pregnant, I don't know, I think she'll do something weird".
Kim and Kanye, who married in 2014, are known for giving their children unique names. "Chi West doesn't sound bad".
Khloé Kardashian weighed in on the choice, tweeting, "I LOOOOOOOOOOVE her name", with a bunch of heart-eyes emoji.
At that time, the couple said it was "incredibly grateful to our surrogate who made our dreams come true", Kardashian West says.
She said: "Kanye and I are happy to announce the arrival of our healthy, lovely baby girl". Doctors had warned Kardashian it was too risky for her to carry a third child after experiencing complications with her first two pregnancies.
- Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime is created to fuel your impulse buying habits
- Flu virus to blame for deaths of 45 Oklahomans
- Lebanon Allows Spielberg's New Film After Long-Time Ban
- Recent false missile notifications poses questions on local alerts
- Man builds an entire vehicle out of snow, police leave 'fine'
- Facebook and YouTube have begun removing videos of idiots eating Tide Pods
- OnePlus reveals credit card details of 40000 customers were hacked
- Twitter says 50000 Russia-linked accounts tweeted during 2016 U.S. presidential election
- Belgium pledges $23 million to UN Palestinian agency after US aid cut
- Kim Kardashian Just Announced the Name of Her Third Child