"Black Panther" is the 18th film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and it tells the story of warrior king T'Challa/Black Panther who rules of the fictional nation Wakanda. Monday night to talk about the movie, the premiere and recently being named China's favorite actor.
While some industry sceptics have repeatedly warned that "superhero fatigue" will soon plague the multiplex, The Black Panther is striking some viewers as an invigorating shot in the arm to superhero cinema - at least rivalling the cultural moment that WB/DC's Wonder Woman became a year ago.
"ReBecca Theodore-Vachon, who has written for Forbes and RogerEbert.com, was one among many who felt that the characters of Shuri and Okoye were important and necessary portraits of black women not seen before in superhero movies". "It's 100% African and it is dope af [excellent]".
Powers and technology like this are one of the exciting things about the upcoming Black Panther movie.
It's said that T'Challa gets a call from Tony Stark about interstellar threats, and as he hangs up, Thanos' warship seen in Thor: Ragnarok, the Sanctuary-2, is shown flying towards Thor's Asgardian ship from the end of Ragnarok.
"It's not just a movie".
The official press release for the "Black Panther" Super Bowl spot reveals that a 30-second version of the TV spot released this week will air during the third quarter of the Super Bowl. "The first MCU movie about something real; Michael B. Jordan's Killmonger had me weeping and he's the VILLAIN".
In fact, Marvel and those in attendance at the Black Panther premiere will nearly assuredly keep the post-credits scenes a secret until the film officially opens in mid-February.
Along with Boseman in the title role, Black Panther stars Jordan, Lupita Nyong'o, Danai Gurira, Angela Bassett, Forest Whitaker, Andy Serkis, Martin Freeman and Daniel Kaluuya. Last night's Black Panther premiere in Los Angeles was the latter.
- Carmelo Anthony Joins 25K-Point Club In Thunder's Win Vs. Pistons
- Manchin Dismisses Reported Trump Effort to Fire Mueller: 'That's New York Talk'
- Microsoft issues emergency Windows patch to undo Intel's bad Spectre fix
- Trump signs order to keep Guantanamo Bay open
- Netanyahu visits Russian Federation , sets red lines for Iran in Lebanon
- Kiwi host Brendan Cole axed from United Kingdom dancing show
- Apple will launch three new iPhones this year, including its largest yet
- Jordan Clarkson Offered to Pistons for Avery Bradley
- Finland's President Elected to 2nd Term, Avoiding a Runoff
- Strava app's fitness tracking data could harm United States military operational security