While batting first, Pakistan scored 201 runs for 4 in 20 overs, registering a New Record in T20Is as for the first time in the shortest format of Cricket, each of the top four batsmen scored 40 plus in the same innings.
Pakistan thus levelled the series 1-1 after the hosts won the first match by seven wickets at the Westpac Stadium in Wellington.
Pakistan (124 points) had entered the series trailing number-one ranked New Zealand (126 points) by two points and with the series-win, they toppled the Kiwis.
New Zealand vs Pakistan Live Score 3rd T20I Live Updates: Pakistan have won the toss and elected to bat against New Zealand.
Meanwhile, Trent Boult and Colin de Grandhomme scalped one.
In reply, New Zealand were uncharacteristically cautious, scoring just 32 runs in the first five overs.
Ross Taylor (24) and Santner (24*) also chipped in with their cameos towards the end, but it was not enough.
Both Guptill (59) and Kitchen were dismissed by leg-spinner Shadab Khan, who gave away just 19 runs in his four over and was easily Pakistan's best bowler on the night.
Shadab was named the man of the match, whereas pacer Mohammad Amir claimed the man-of-the-series accolade.
- Pennsylvania auto wash shooting leaves 5 dead, police say
- Free Xbox Games With Gold Announced For February 2018
- French climber rescued from Pak's Nanga Parbat
- Philadelphia Eagles vs. New England Patriots: Super Bowl LII preview
- UPA handled our leaders equally: BJP on sixth row seat for Rahul
- Five things to watch for as Chelsea host Newcastle
- Tiger Woods Returns to PGA Tour With 'Tempered' Expectations
- Woods realistic on PGA return
- Ramaphosa: A new dawn is on the horizon
- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte: "Willian injury was decisive"