"Get the f-- out of here", the attacker, only identified as Steve, said.
"You're a piece of s*** for what you did to these women", the assailant reportedly said. The manager said Weinstein was "sweet" about saying no, and that Steve appeared to be drunk when he approached Weinstein again later that evening. After that, he punched Weinstein in the face twice, forcing him to stumble backward and nearly fall to the floor.
Steve admitted to consuming a substantial amount of alcohol prior to the incident and said he told his friend to capture the events on his cell phone.
It seems that one man has had enough of Harvey Weinstein. The video shows that Weinstein moved along while his sober coach tried to get the person filming to stop. Weinstein, who was having dinner with his sobriety coach, declined rather politely, while Steve pretends to be Weinstein's biggest fan.
After news broke about the attack, Page Six reported that Weinstein and wife Georgina Chapman have reached a divorce settlement.
TMZ reported that the man behind the camera asked Weinstein if he wanted to call the police, but Weinstein declined and everyone went their separate ways.
Weinstein has been accused of rape and sexual harassment by as many as 100 women, including a large number of Hollywood actresses and models.
TMZ previously reported spotting Weinstein in disguise late a year ago at a central Phoenix restaurant.
Weinstein is now under investigation by New York, Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, and London authorities.
- Hands-On With Razer's Project Linda Smartphone Hybrid Concept - CES 2018
- NY state lawmaker charged with fraud, obstructing justice
- The place's the border safety? Texas Republicans blame Trump
- Khloe Kardashian Displays Her Own Workout Advice: 'Aim Small'
- Millie Bobby Brown's surprising new role
- Ford F-150 diesel aims for 30 mpg at EPA
- Ibuprofen Linked to Men's Fertility Problems
- U.S. blocks 'security' aid to Pakistan over inaction against Afghan Taliban
- Saudi fighter jet crashes, Yemen rebels claim downing it
- Egypt sets presidential election date day after Sisi rival bows out