There won't be almost as many bonuses with the port of Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, though we will get to play as Funky Kong in a new game mode. We learned today that Nintendo is going to continue this trend of porting old Wii U games over to the Switch, as it announced two more games today during its Direct Mini broadcast. Funky has a lot more abilities than his contemporaries, with double jumps and infinite rolls and swimming propulsion which'll definitely take the edge off some of the more hard moments of Tropical Freeze. He can even survive spikes with his trusty surfboard.
The Switch version of the game will also provide local co-op multiplayer via Joy-Con controls.
One of those games is Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, one of the best platformers you'll play.
This rebranded Definitive Edition will include all of the many, many DLC packs thus far - meaning you can play as Link's Awakening's Marin (yay!) and the gender-swapped Linkle. This new mode will make the game much more accessible to a younger audience. We know that. But ads help us pay the bills.
- Google Acquires Company With Tech That Turns Displays Into Speakers
- Browns hiring Packers executive Eliot Wolf
- Why Fans Are Furious About Michelle Williams' Treatment In Her New Movie
- Signs pointing to Matt Patricia as Giants coach
- Ecuador Seeks Arrangement for Julian Assange to Leave London Embassy
- NY state lawmaker charged with fraud, obstructing justice
- Flu season hits early, hard in Texas
- Flaming spider causes $11000 worth of damage in apartment
- OJ Simpson Has Addressed The Rumour He's Khloe Kardashian's Actual Father
- Hulu Renews 'Marvel's Runaways' and 'Future Man'