Will you be buying Dark Souls Remastered for Nintendo Switch? Dark Souls II was already given the remaster treatment for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 back in 2014, under the subtitle Scholar of the First Sin. Dark Souls Remastered will be available on Playstation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
The massively popular Dark Souls series is returning to alternatively frustrate and excite players with the newly-announced Dark Souls: Remastered edition, coming this May to PC via Steam. The Dark Souls series has always been a favorite of mine, and at this point its cultural and design impact on the industry are well known. In fact, FromSoft has done just that, and you'll be able to die again and again on your current generation platform of choice, including Nintendo Switch, starting May 25. But it's great to see what Nintendo has in store for Switch owners in the first half of 2018.
The remaster will hit Nintendo's handheld-hybrid on May 25, and will feature improved framerates and resolution, and will come bundled with the Atorias of the Abyss DLC.
Dark Souls, an intricate and arcane work of dark fantasy pits players against a world of demonic creatures, is widely regarded as one of the best video games of all time. Players could also appear in each others' games to either help or hinder each others' progress, maintaining a community of dedicated players that is still active seven years later. The box set will include all three Dark Souls games, each respective game's soundtrack, framed art, Dark Souls' themed bookends, and three dictionaries containing the entirety of Dark Souls' item list.
True or not - and we're leaning, heavily, true - we should know in the next few hours.
- Flu season hits early, hard in Texas
- Google's point-and-shoot VR180 cameras from Lenovo, YI announced at CES
- Monaco Boss Claims Thomas Lemar Could Leave In January Amid Arsenal Interest
- NY state lawmaker charged with fraud, obstructing justice
- Thousands expected at downtown Orlando block party for unbeaten UCF Knights
- Radiohead Haven't Actually Sued Lana Del Rey, Publishers Say
- Why Fans Are Furious About Michelle Williams' Treatment In Her New Movie
- Signs pointing to Matt Patricia as Giants coach
- U.S. blocks 'security' aid to Pakistan over inaction against Afghan Taliban
- The place's the border safety? Texas Republicans blame Trump