The auction to watch the episode with Clarke started at $20,000, but the race quickly escalated.
But what's even more impressive than that is the fact that he got outbid!
Interested in the opportunity, Pitt also placed an $80,000 bid before outbidding himself with a $90,000 bid.
What a nice life it must be to be able to bid six figures on watching a TV ep, right?! At this point, Clarke's co-star Harington offered to join the viewing, at which point Pitt raised the stakes to $120,000. He bid $80,000 on a Josh Smith painting, but was outbid by Emilia Clarke.
After bidding $120,000, Brad Pitt lost in a charity auction to watch an exclusive screening of "Game of Thrones" with two of its main characters.
When the auctioneer shouted, "Is the King of the North here?"
Brad Pitt bid $120,000 at Sean Penn's charity gala.
Other personalities in the room were Leonardo DiCaprio, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jason Segel, Lena Dunham, producer Mark Burnett and Amazon chief Jeff Bezos.
Unfortunately for Brad, he was outbid by someone else for $180K Dollars when Kit Harington was then added to the prize. There was a second Smith painting available and in the end both, DiCaprio and Clarke ended up walking away with artwork.
- Arkansas Powerball reaches $570M, Mega Millions at $450M
- Acer Chromebook 11 with USB Type-C launched, priced from $249
- Chiefs collapse late, fall to Titans 22-21 in playoff opener
- Jesse Lingard scores an absolute screamer to help Man United beat Derby
- Real Madrid loses Ramos for injury
- Magnitude 4.4 Earthquake Shakes the Bay Area: USGS
- Four policemen killed in Sopore IED blast
- Man Dies In Stockholm Blast; Police See No Terrorism Link
- Lalu Prasad Yadav Gets 3.5 Years Jail Term
- 5 national-level powerlifters killed in road mishap