"The new Chromebook 11 continues Acer's tradition of delivering strong performance with all the benefits of Chrome OS at an excellent value", said James Lin, General Manager, Commercial & Detachable Notebooks, IT Products Business, Acer Inc. Built on lightweight design in focus, the new Chromebook 11 is of 2.43 pounds in weight and the thickness of mere 0.71 inches.
Acer has launched a new version of its new Chromebook 11.
Compared to the previous Chromebook 11 series from the house of Acer, the new Chromebook will be more portable and compact. Although seeing how it charges over USB-C now, you may have one in your bag anyway.
In terms of the RAM and storage, the HP Chromebook 11 G6 EE will be offered with upto 8GB of RAM and upto 64GB of storage.
"The Acer Chromebook comes with an 11.6" IPS HD (1366 x 768) resolution display in both touch (CB311-8HT) and non-touch (CB311-8H). As for peripherals, the Chromebook 11 boasts two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 3.1 Type-C ports, and a microSD card reader. Hence, all most all Android apps are supported by this compact form of laptop. Moreover, the Chromebook also includes a web camera with support for HDR coupled with dual stereo speakers and an integrated microphone. Customers can stay connected to their network with fast and reliable 2×2 MIMO 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless connectivity. The Acer Chromebook 11 will be available in North America in April with prices starting from US$249 and in the EMEA in March at prices starting from Euro 249.
HP Chromebook 14 G5 sports a 14-inch screen and will be released in two resolution options - 1366x768p or 1920x1080p with both touch or non-touch screen variants on sale.
It comes with either 16GB or 32GB of internal storage, depending on your specifications choice, and models can have up to 4GB of RAM.
- Falcons vs. Rams: Odds, Stat Predictions for 2018 NFC Wild-Card Game
- Lalu Prasad Yadav Gets 3.5 Years Jail Term
- Trump postpones his fake "Fake News Awards"
- Salah - footballer of the year in Africa
- Monster Hunter World gets a final PS4 beta
- Feces-smearing passenger prompts flight diversion: Authorities
- 5 national-level powerlifters killed in road mishap
- Magnitude 4.4 Earthquake Shakes the Bay Area: USGS
- Bolivia Slams US 'Clumsiness' at UNSC Meeting On Iran Protests
- Jon Gruden's 10-year deal with Raiders to approach $100M