Jio has come up with a surprise and has slashed the price of its starter pack for JioPhone users. It slashed the price by Rs 50 and introduced 1.5GB per day plans. Reliance Jio, the newest entrant to Indian telecom space is now the No.1 brand in feature phones segment. All the aforementioned plans include unlimited calling benefits for both local and national calls. And for those users, this plan is a steal. And if you're a JioPhone owner, the new Rs 49 plan is worth checking out. In effect, users can get up to 126GB high speed 4G data in plan, along with other benefits like free voice, SMS and access to all the Jio apps.
Till now, the entry point for JioPhone users was the Rs 153 plan wherein a customer would get 500 MB of data per day for 28 days. Earlier this month Reliance Jio revised all of its plans and started offering extra data with validity.
Reliance Jio on Thursday announced its lowest rental plan of Rs 49 with the validity of 28 days for the JioPhone users. The validity for Rs 399 plan is 84 days, while that for Rs 449 plan is 91 days. The feature phone has an effective price of Rs 0, but users will have to pay a refundable security deposit of Rs 1,500 which can be claimed after three years on return of the device.
Rs 349 Plan: Jio's Rs 349 plan will now give an aggregate of 105GB data at 1.5GB every day, rather than 70GB prior (1GB every day).
Rs 198 and Rs 398 prepaid packs: have been redone to offer a sum of 56GB amd 140GB data individually. By making changes in the Jio offers and providing more Internet data facilities will attract more people to switch to Jio. Airtel, on the other hand, offers 1GB daily data, and validity of 84 days, up from 70 days that it used to offer before.
- Kansas Lt. Gov. Will Takeover As Brownback Leaves For Ambassadorship
- Video game developers like the Nintendo Switch a lot, says GDC survey
- Haqqani commander, 2 others killed in U.S. drone strike in Pak
- Get two Sonos One speakers for the price of a HomePod
- Mummy found in Basel church is related to Boris Johnson
- Rep. Pat Meehan will not seek reelection after sexual harassment furor
- De Blasio Skips Meeting with Trump over 'Racist Assault' on Immigrants
- Pence: Embassy will move to Jerusalem by end of 2019
- Trump Signs Funding Bill, Bringing Shutdown To An End
- Vaping can lead teens to cigarette smoking