We know of two fighters that will be returning to the series, but there are a ton that we have yet to see. Furthermore, fans have been speculating and anticipating a Soul Calibur VI announcement for almost two years.
The game uses the Unreal Engine 4, but no exact dates for release are given yet. The on-screen action has all the classic Soulcalibur-flavored flair fans are looking for, not to mention shields, swords, axes, and special abilities. It marks nearly 20 years since the game originally came out on the arcades back in 1998.
There's been rumours or a while now, but this time it's official: SoulCalibur VI is real and it's going to be out sometime next year. The lineup could include regulars Astaroth, Cassandra, Ivy, Kilik, Maxi, Siegfried, Yoshimitsu, and more. The game made its debut at The Game Awards, where a teaser was shown.
You can check out some screenshots and some new art for the game below.
Welcome Back to the Stage in History......
"The fast and kinetic gameplay of SOULCALIBUR is on full display in SOULCALIBUR VI", said Mark Religioso, Brand Manager for BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. After years of teasing, publisher Bandai Namco announced the long-awaited sequel in its weapons-based fighting game series today.
Time to get those swords sharpened once again!
- After Slurring Words, Trump to Make Medical Exam Public: White House
- Just 15 vehicles met tougher criteria for 2018 IIHS safety picks
- Congressional investigators discover more emails related to infamous Trump Jr. meeting
- Google pulls YouTube from Amazon streaming devices
- Bel-Air fire: 4 homes destroyed, 475 acres burned
- Australia and Austria Legalized Gay Marriage
- Flynn said sanctions would be 'ripped up'
- Deadline for linking of Aadhaar with PAN extended to March 31
- Sensex Jumps Over 300 Points; Nifty Ends Above 10250
- House Democratic leaders oppose Texas lawmaker's Trump impeachment effort