Moreover, the device is equipped with Samsung Pay Mini support with support for AR stickers. At that time, the South Korean tech firm did reveal the price of the smartphone but the release time frame was still vague.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt is powered by a 1.6GHz octa core Exynos 7870 chipset coupled with 3GB of RAM. In Europe, the Samsung Galaxy A8 is going to cost €499 and the Galaxy A8+ (2018) will be priced at €599.
The Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) comes with a 5.6-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity display with 1080x2220 pixel resolution, while the A8+ (2018) sports a 6-inch full HD+ display. Just recently, however, Samsung launched the new Galaxy A8 phones in Vietnam; we now know how much these phones may retail in Malaysia. The upcoming version is a higher storage option, where users can get 3GB RAM and 32GB phone memory.
Both the primary and secondary cameras have an LED flash, according to the renders. Now, a 3GB RAM and 32GB storage variant has been quietly listed on the company's online store in India, while an established offline retailer says the smartphone is already available to buy via offline stores in the country. On the other hand, the 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM model is now available for Rs. 10,500. The company said, "The Dual Front Camera is made up of two separate cameras so you can switch between the two to take the type of selfie you want - from close-ups with the background to portrait shots with a clear and crisp background".
In terms of connectivity, the Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt has Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, GPS, and Glonass.
Though the Galaxy A8 (2018) and Galaxy A8+ (2018) run on Android 7.1 Nougat OS, and they are powered by a 3,000mAh and a 3,500mAh battery units respectively.
- Companies' shares soar after adding 'Blockchain' to their names
- Ryanair pledges recognition of Irish trade union
- Apple Confirms that it Slows Down Older iPhones Due to Aging Batteries
- European Court of Justice proclaims Uber a taxi company
- McCain returning home to Arizona, will likely miss tax vote
- Giants Acquire Evan Longoria from Rays in 5-Player Trade
- Meryl Streep Fires Back At Rose McGowan After 'Charmed' Star Criticized Her
- Ryanair latest: Unions 'disappointed' airline did not formally agree to collective bargaining
- Returning winds churn up heightened alert in fire-hit California
- Dogs went through 'drastic lifestyle' changes before mauling owner