Having said that, Vodafone has also announced a tariff plan priced at ₹229 which comes with the exact same benefits offered with the ₹198 plan, however, unlike the ₹198 plan which is available for existing customers, the ₹229 plan is only available to new customers who join the Vodafone network.
Vodafone has also introduced a new plan for first time rechargers. Plus, Vodafone is offering unlimited local and STD calls under the plan that comes with a month validity. Here's a look at similar plans from Reliance Jio and Airtel. If you are a new customer, you will need to pay Rs 229 for the same offer. The difference is that in Vodafone 199 plan there is a limitation on free calls.
India's second largest telecom operator Vodafone has announced a new pack for its prepaid customers which offers 1 GB per day for 28 days. The newly launched plans of Jio are worth Rs. 199 and Rs. 299. Jio offers 3 GBs of high speed data per day for the validity period of 28 days in this prepaid recharge plan. Additionally, the company also offers 100 free SMSes with this pack. The Rs.309 plan, in fact, offers "only" 1GB of 4G data per day.
After Reliance Jio launched the Rs 199 and Rs 299 plan last week, BSNL and Vodafone have been quick to catch up on the offering. With Reliance Jio, all calls are on 4G VoLTE network and this is a 4G only network.
Reliance Jio on Friday unveiled its "Happy New Year" plan. Jio users get an additional benefit of the free Jio apps which include MyJio, JioChat, JioCinema, JioTV, JioMusic etc. Subscribers can use 2GB 4G data per day under this offer.
The new plan of the Telecom Operator Vodafone is valid in nearly every circle in India.
Airtel has a Rs 199 plan that gives 1GB of 3G/4G data per day for 28 days. Additionally, they will get 2800 SMSes with a daily cap of 100 SMS per day. Another difference is the unlimited data usage after the daily limit.
- Dutch Journalist Debunks US Ambassador's 'Fake News' Claim to His Face
- Princess Charlotte to start nursery school in January
- Mariah Carey to Perform Again on 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve'
- Keep the kids calm with the NORAD Santa Tracker
- For Christmas, Ohio teachers get wine bottles with student's face on labels
- The Steam Winter Sale is now live
- Marks matched as India ace T20 series
- Scientists say which fruit can help smokers cure their lungs
- Vigil held in Cleveland to remember 5-year-old boy
- Facebook promises personalized music in first label deal