A man angry about a parking dispute stabbed two people and then drove into a group of pedestrians on a sidewalk Sunday, leaving one person dead and several others injured, one critically, police said.
A knife fight broke out at a hookah bar in Queens ahead of the attack, the New York Daily News reported citing police and a witness.
Police say they are still searching for the driver. Two men were stabbed and are hospitalized in stable condition. They added that the suspected attacker fled the scene; the search for the driver is ongoing. A auto then slammed into a group of six people, killing one of them.
The stabbing victims were in stable condition.
One person was killed and five others injured, one of them critically, from getting hit by the vehicle.
One person is now "in custody for questioning", but police are still looking for the driver of a white Hyundai Sonata in connection with the hit-and-run incident, a police spokesman said. Police are looking for a white sedan in connection with the crash.
- Uttar Pradesh, Delhi top crime list in 2016: NCRB
- McMaster: Potential for war with North Korea 'increasing every day'
- Flashback : Five of the most memorable Manchester United clashes with Arsenal
- Mauricio Pellegrino hails Nathan Redmond's impact as Southampton draw
- Netflix Has Renewed Stranger Things For A Third Season
- Netflix gives two-season order to Sabrina adaptation
- National search underway for missing 3-year-old
- Arrest made in Mariah Woods disappearance; missing girl believed to be deceased
- Joe Scarborough: Trump Has Dementia, His Allies Told Me
- Belarus PM off to Sochi for SCO Heads of Government Council meeting