There is not a set release date of the third season of Stranger Things, though we would expect updates on that to be available within the next couple of months. If you haven't seen it yet, you need to watch it.
The show's first two seasons both netter 94 percent fresh ratings from Rotten Tomatoes. Not only did nearly 16 million people watch the season two premiere within the first three days of its launch, but the series garnered 18 Emmy nominations past year (taking home five). I believe they call this a "critical and commercial success".
When Joyce's (Winona Ryder) 12-year-old son, Will, goes missing, she launches a terrifying investigation into his disappearance with local authorities. Be sure to tell us your thoughts in the comment section!
Season 2 focuses on the town's struggle to return to normal after a serious of sensational happenings. We can only write and produce the show so fast. It provides certain challenges. Everyone knew this was coming, but you've got to cross those t's and dot those i's. Even if we wanted it to be static and we wanted to continually recycle the same storyline - and we don't - we would be unable to, just because the kids are changing. The closest example is Harry Potter.
- Jimbo Fisher departs FSU for Texas A&M job
- Arrest made in Mariah Woods disappearance; missing girl believed to be deceased
- A suspicious package unleashes the alert in a Christmas market in Potsdam
- Flashback : Five of the most memorable Manchester United clashes with Arsenal
- Conor McGregor's Dad Responds to Rumors UFC Champ's in Danger
- Yemen's anti-Saudi alliance members clash for second day, three killed
- Padmavati Row: Parliamentary Panel Calls Sanjay Leela Bhansali, CBFC Chief Prasoon Joshi
- GDP recovers, grows at 6.3% in July-September quarter
- 5 militants killed, army para commando injured in two Kashmir gunfights
- National search underway for missing 3-year-old