At last, the video for JAY-Z's song "Family Feud" - AKA the explosive track where he blames "Becky" for almost ruining his marriage to Beyonce - is here.
But the guest list hardly ends there.
Keeping the momentum going, TIDAL has revealed that the video for Hov's single, "Family Feud", is up next. But in 2016, the world as we knew it was turned upside down when Beyoncé not-so-subtly exposed Jay-Z for his countless infidelities on Lemonade.
Jay-Z seems to ask Beyoncé to forgive him for cheating in a new video.
As part of Tidal's promotion for the free trial offered for the holidays, "Family Feud" will arrive on the music streaming service on December 29 at 4:44 p.m. EST. A short trailer for the visual, which features Jay Z, Beyonce and 5-year-old Blue Ivy, was posted to the TIDAL Instagram page early Thursday morning. Among these was Album of the Year, Best Rap Album, and Song of the Year.
The teaser places Jay-Z and Beyoncé inside a confessional cabinet, with the rapper seemingly ready to partake in a shrift. Why Jay-Z didn't simply release the whole thing as a visual album, like Beyoncé did with Lemonade, is uncertain.
The song's lyrics are telling as well: "Yeah, I'll f*** up a good thing if you let me".
- Cardi B Hilariously Explains How She Got Her Name to Jimmy Fallon
- Beloved Atlanta TV Anchor Dies of Stroke While at Airport
- Barber arrested after this haircut. What would you do?
- Russia: Several injured after blast in Saint Petersburg supermarket, say police
- Jaish-e-Mohammed Terrorist killed by security forces in J&K's Pulwama
- China's Geely takes RM13-billion stake in AB Volvo
- Woman Accused of Destroying $300K Worth of Art at Tony Buzbee's House
- Limited Visitations At Hospitals In Springfield Due To Flu
- US Resumes Granting Visa to Turkish Citizens
- Three Rockets Fired into Southern Israel; Israel Stikes Hamas Facilities in Gaza