A day-one DLC was announced during the stream which will allow players in English-speaking territories to hear the original Japanese voice-acting with English subtitles rather than hearing the English voice-acting, if they should so choose.
"Fans who want to expand their epic adventure can pre-purchase an Expansion Pass for the game in Nintendo eShop beginning today or pre-order it from select retailers shortly at a suggested retail price of $29.99". We'll start with the non-gameplay details, because the video itself is a pretty deep dive into mechanics, environments, and characters. The protagonist is what the game calls a "Driver" named Rex. Other allies are designated as Support for each Driver, which come as either Tank, Attacker, or Healer, and help determine the Driver's class. Since a Driver can have three Supports, that's nine Arts per Driver. The DLC aims to familiarize players with Rex, the main character in Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
The big news is that Xenoblade Chronicles 2 will be getting a full Expansion Pass (a first for the series). If it works the same as the new armor introduced in Breath of the Wild DLC Pack 1, it will give Link a bonus ability or status effect for wearing all the pieces, but the Great Fairies won't be able to increase its defense level. With a free title update coming to Zelda on November 9th, a new side quest will open up that will earn Link some new threads. It's rated T for Teen.
- Bucks Reportedly Aquiring Bledsoe
- USA resumes 'limited' visa services to Turkish citizens
- Jaguars deactivate RB Fournette for violating team rule
- New email scam targets millions of Netflix subscribers
- Apple relocated overseas cash to Jersey tax haven, leaked docs reveal
- Giants defense a no-show in 51-17 loss to Rams
- Belgian judge to decide next phase in Spain-Catalonia fight
- Fifty Shades Freed trailer: Things heat up in The Final Chapter
- Disney-Fox mashup would truly be over the top
- Twitter is rolling out the 280 character limit to everyone