"Trump's rage-tweets about LaVar Ball are part of a pattern", Sargent tweeted to his 164,000 followers Wednesday. It's been reported that Ball received $13.2 million in free TV and digital advertising for Big Baller Brand since the feud kicked off on November 17.
Ball's son, LiAngelo Ball, was among three UCLA basketball players held on shoplifting charges in China earlier this month.
President Donald Trump appeared to respond on Thursday to a columnist critical of his ongoing feuds with LaVar Ball and other influential African Americans with a confusing and possibly accidental tweet that stated in all caps: "Make America Great Again".
'It wasn't the White House, it wasn't the State Department, it wasn't father LaVar's so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME, ' Trump added.
Three players were arrested and accused of shoplifting from a Louis Vuitton store while the UCLA basketball team was on a trip to China for its season-opening game. So now that Trump's ex-ghostwriter Tony Schwartz says that the president is "frightened by black people", we have to consider the possibility that it's actually true.
When asked last Friday (Nov. 17) about President Trump's role in freeing his son, LaVar Ball responded with a now famous "Who?", adding "what was he over there for?"
"Whether or not he read it, which seems unlikely, I hope he will consider that many Americans are regularly dismayed and angered by his race-baiting and obviously relish of racial provocation".
"What a shame! LaVar is simply Don King's version of a poor man, however without hair".
"Right now he's focusing on the African-Americans, obviously the football players protesting by not standing for the national anthem", he said.
UCLA is one of the top basketball programs in the country, and the Ball family - including LiAngelo's outspoken father, LaVar Ball - has become well-known in the sports world.
- Argentina: Missing sub could be out of oxygen soon
- Donald Trump Just Basically Endorsed Alleged Pedophile Roy Moore
- Russian Federation seeks release of billionaire senator held in France
- Pakistani court ends US-wanted militant leader's detention
- BJP hits back at Congress over language against PM
- Some clouds, few sprinkles into Tuesday night...sunny & cool Thanksgiving Holiday
- CBS News fires Charlie Rose after sex harassment allegations
- Smith gives Warner green light, Marsh in doubt
- Scotland Yard Launches Second Investigation Into Additional Kevin Spacey Misconduct Claims
- Palestinians threaten to cut ties with USA if Washington office closed