Taylor Swift's new album Reputation dropped on Friday, and there appears to be a song on the project that refers to their friendship and break-up past year.
The first song, "Are You Ready for It?", found Swift and her four dancers/backing singers performing to a pre-recorded backing track of the song's throbbing electronic rhythm. Many began questioning if she's put on weight. The song that details this fall-out is titled "This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things", and she explains her side in verse two.
Taylor Swift has shared one of the most fun traffic reports we've seen in a long time! This was about as polar opposite of clean-cut, and another proclamation that she's not the Taylor of old.
"At the [secret session] she was like 'I gained 15 pounds and everyone thinks I'm pregnant, I'm not, '" @SwiftBethany13st claimed Taylor said. Though Tay did manage to sneak in some of her new persona by making sure a snake was also visible on the sweater she was wearing. The results are delightful, in large part because you can tell how proud she is of herself.
- Duterte welcomes Trump to Philippines
- Hope Solo claims disgraced ex-FIFA head Sepp Blatter sexually assaulted her
- Twitter Has a White-Nationalist Verification Problem
- Kansas City Chiefs defensive lineman Roy Miller arrested for domestic battery
- The Ninja Turtles Are Coming to Injustice 2
- Republicans: Moore should drop out if allegations are true
- DeShone Kizer leaves Browns vs. Lions game with injury
- Ivory Coast wanted Bakayoko to represent them over France
- Terry Crews files police report about alleged groping by Hollywood executive
- Odd-even scheme to be back? NGT to decide today