He completed 59 percent of his passes in those games for 497 yards, two touchdowns and one interception.
At the very least, vice president/general manager John Elway and head coach Vance Joseph will get to see if Lynch is equipped for the starting job heading into 2018. At this juncture, Denver is less concerned about wins and losses and more anxious about whether Lynch is the future, or if he's a bust in waiting. While Lynch's results could be erratic, the Broncos' decision to commit to him makes him worth owning in all settings that start two quarterbacks. The Broncos are not yet officially eliminated from playoff contention but their chances of reaching the playoffs are almost nonexistent, so using the last six games of the season to take a longer look at Lynch makes sense. Lynch was a star in Memphis, showing off athleticism and a big arm. Osweiler went 0-3 as the starter. A projected month-long hiatus became a three-month recovery. Denver fired offensive coordinator Mike McCoy this week as well. They are 27th against the pass (253.2 yards allowed per game) and 17th in run defense (113.8 yards allowed per game). They also stand 9-2-1 ATS in their last 12 meetings with the Raiders and 5-1 in their last 6 meetings when in Oakland.
However, days before that injury, Joseph had already announced that Trevor Siemian would be the team's starting quarterback to open the season.
"I wasn't taking shots at him", Marshall said.
"I feel good", Lynch said of his shoulder on Monday.
In a season full of accusations of quitting, not caring and just being flat out soft, Anderson's postgame demeanor should serve as a reminder to all; you don't care more than they do.
- Uber strikes deal with Volvo
- CBS fires Charlie Rose amid sexual harassment allegations
- Trump Continues Attacks On Father Of Basketball Player
- AC/DC Co-Founder Malcolm Young Dies At 64
- Karni Sena creates ruckus outside theatre playing 'Padmavati' trailer in Madhya Pradesh
- Science Says Owning a Dog Decreases Your Risk for Heart Attacks
- Dimitrov beats Goffin to reach last four at ATP Finals
- Tennis champion Jana Novotna dies at 49
- Miami Dolphins QB Jay Cutler leaves game with possible concussion
- Trump declares North Korea a state sponsor of terror