The daughter of the former POTUS and presidential candidate urged those in our culture to "be better".
Farquharson was the 2015-16 head boy of Rugby; a position awarded to the most outstanding pupil of the year, both academically and socially.
We hope that doesn't happen to Malia and Farqy (which is what we're sure his friends call him), firstly because we want her to be in the United Kingdom as much as possible so we can hang out with her, and secondly because she deserves to be with someone that looks at her like Joe Biden looks at Barack Obama.
I just want Malia Obama to get some friends who won't film her every time she smokes.
Farquharson played the sport and was an extra in a rugby video that played in the Rugby World Cup Opening Ceremony in 2015, with Prince Harry also making an appearance in the video. "He was very popular". He was also a member of the Blue Bunsen Society, a chemistry club.
Over the summer, he interned in Northern Ireland with the Centre for Democracy and Peace Building; something that could impress Malia's father, Barack Obama. But what exactly did Malia Obama do to have critics in such an uproar?
His father is the chief executive and director of an investment fund management group in London although it's unclear whether the teen will follow in his father's career footsteps.
"She's such a great example in how she carries herself, her self-esteem, not depending on boys to validate how you look or, you know, not letting yourself be judged by anything other than your character and intelligence". In 2016, he said that he was "pretty relaxed" about Malia and younger sister Sasha dating, telling a North Carolina radio station: "They've had Secret Service".
- Direct centre to begin session, Ram Nath Kovind urged
- Pakistani court ends US-wanted militant leader's detention
- Smith gives Warner green light, Marsh in doubt
- Ontario offering tuition refund, as striking college faculty return to class
- Courtois parks Chelsea contract talks
- Alcohol spirits like gin, rum are mood dampners; beer, wine help relax
- YouTube steps up takedowns as concerns about kids' videos grow
- Hardik's 'yes' to Cong quota formula, 'no' to joint poll campaign
- 'Game Of Thrones' Hack Investigation Sees US Prosecutors Charge Iranian Man
- Fantastic Beasts star joins Captain Marvel