Right before halftime, Cutler was hit on the final play before the half.
Cutler was tackled on the next-to-last play - a 1-yard run - of the first half by Tampa Bay's Ryan Russell.
This is the second time Moore has replaced Cutler this season. Cutler remained in the locker room while undergoing concussion protocol. But Moore's previous time at the helm suggests it might, and that the Dolphins definitely shouldn't be optimistic that a comeback is coming. A pass interference call on Tampa Bay's Robert McClain would advance Miami even further to the Bucs' one-yard line.
Penalties and turnovers cost the Miami Dolphins mightily in a must-win game at home.
With the score 20-10, the Buccaneers came up empty on their next possession, relinquishing the ball back to Miami.
Matt Moore nearly led Miami to another comeback win after entering the game at halftime with the Dolphins trailing 20-7.
Cutler has had a few impressive games this season, most notably when he completed 34 of 42 passes for 311 yards and three touchdowns in a 27-24 loss to the Oakland Raiders two weeks ago.
Fitzpatrick would lead the charge downfield.
Not quite finished yet, Tampa Bay then recovered the ball after the ensuing kickoff for a touchdown. And it was the Buccaneers that emerged with a wild 30-20 triumph.
- These are the victims of the Rancho Tehama shooting rampage
- Sunderland's hunt for manager continues amid Heckingbottom speculation
- Danica finishing career in the Indy 500 is fitting, says IMS president
- Country music legend Mel Tillis dead at 85
- George Clooney to Direct, Star in 'Catch-22' Limited Series
- Saudis, allies discuss Iran ahead of Arab League meeting
- Trump Puts Big-Game Trophy Decision on Hold
- Walmart plans to pilot test the new Tesla Semi
- Dimitrov beats Goffin to reach last four at ATP Finals
- Abercrombie & Fitch: Q3 GAAP net income increases to 0.15 dollar