Pep Guardiola has acknowledged that the Premier League is a tough competition after Manchester City scraped a 2-1 win away at Huddersfield Town on Sunday.
"The Potters are not a team I am anxious about in terms of relegation, but I think they will stay close to the relegation zone for another few days at least".
A Nicholas Otamendi own goal put the host in the lead before Sergio Aguero converted a penalty to equalise for Pep Guardiola's side.
United can again move to within five points of their hated neighbours if they win at Watford on Tuesday, before City return to action at home to Southampton 24 hours later.
Success on the field for the rest of the season will likely dictate which teams end up with the biggest wage bill, with future performance-related payments and bonuses still to be taken into account. I was not talking about winning, losing or drawing the game, I'm talking about not giving up, being positive all the time, being focused on what we have to do.
Chelsea star Willian insists he is hoping to win many more trophies with Chelsea amid speculation he is looking to leave the Premier League champions. "Also, last season, they were a fantastic team". "We knew they were so aggressive, so strong, but we are so happy for the way we won". The match ended in a 1-1 draw. "Then we would have had three points more and we would have been even with Chelsea and that would have been nice".
"It seems that when the opposition get a bit of possession, it is a real problem for Liverpool - and I think only the addition of some new personnel is going to change that". He's winning games. Now he's a winning player.
- Trump Expressed Disbelief At Ivanka's Criticism Of Roy Moore
- 'Fear The Walking Dead' Season 4 Adds 'Walking Dead' Star Lennie James
- Aqib Talib, Michael Crabtree Fight Causes Three Raiders, Broncos Ejections
- Derrick Rose Taking Leave From Cavs, Contemplating Retirement
- John Wall to miss two weeks after undergoing treatment on knee injury
- Tom Baker Returns To 'Doctor Who' To Complete Lost 'Shada' Episode
- Black Sea resort hotel blaze leaves 11 dead — Georgia fire
- Conyers Says He'll 'Step Aside' From Judiciary Panel Amid Harassment Claims
- Pakistan justifies Saeed's release
- Gene Frenette: If Mullen is next UF coach, solid choice for Gators