The report said witnesses inside the home corroborated some of the details provided by Nicole Miller, including Roy Miller restraining her from retrieving her phone.
Several children were at the home at the time of the incident, the report said.
Nicole Miller, 39, told police Roy Miller had left her behind at the Jacksonville Zoo, where the couple had gone on a date Friday night.
Trouble struck the Chiefs even though they're on a bye week.
The argument turned physical and Nicole Miller told police that he grabbed her by the hair and pushed her around. However, at least legally speaking, Roy Miller won't have to face a courtroom again until November 28. He agreed to speak with police outside before being arrested.
"This morning we were informed about an incident involving one of our players, Roy Miller", the Chiefs said in a statement Saturday.
He had his first appearance in court in the afternoon.
Roy Miller was released from the Jacksonville Jaguars on march 12, after playing four seasons with the team. He was released under his own recognizance and given a November 28 court date, according to the sheriff's office. "We are still in the process of gathering details on the situation". He signed with Kansas City on August 2 and has six tackles and one pass breakup in seven games. He was picked up by the Jaguars after leaving the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2013. They declined any further comment. Miller played a backup role for the Chiefs this season, collecting six total tackles and a broken up pass in seven games. He signed with the Chiefs Aug. 2.
- Hope Solo claims disgraced ex-FIFA head Sepp Blatter sexually assaulted her
- The Ninja Turtles Are Coming to Injustice 2
- Patriots bring back former tight end, Martellus Bennett
- More than 100000 people petition Pennsylvania to free Meek Mill
- N. Korea blasts Trump's 'warmonger' Asia tour
- Terry Crews files police report about alleged groping by Hollywood executive
- 14 feared drowned in Andhra Pradesh boat mishap
- Republicans: Moore should drop out if allegations are true
- Mueller Probing Alleged Flynn Plan to Deliver Cleric to Turkey
- NRSC ends fundraising agreement with Roy Moore