The TODAY show reports that the keg will arrive empty, but will come with 12 bottles of ranch to fill her all the way up or at your own pace.
Be merry this holiday season-and get a keg filled with something that's even better than beer.
Someone figured out that five liters is a year's worth of dressing. They also said the keg coating has been approved by the FDA and will keep the ranch tasting fresh. And Hidden Valley notes that the kegs are "stackable", in the event that you'd need more than one...
If that's not your style, you can always order a Hidden Valley holiday ranch fountain - with a festive skirt - for $110. They will be shipped beginning December 11.
A food web store called Flavour Gallery is selling a keg of ranch dressing.
Ranch, of course, is a mayo-based salad dressing invented by Hidden Valley Ranch in the 1950s.
- Apple relocated overseas cash to Jersey tax haven, leaked docs reveal
- Disney-Fox mashup would truly be over the top
- Lock Down Lifted Following Shooting Near TCU Campus
- Fifty Shades Freed trailer: Things heat up in The Final Chapter
- Buccaneers QB Jameis Winston facing 'at least two weeks' out
- Several People Killed After Gunman Opens Fire At Texas Church
- New email scam targets millions of Netflix subscribers
- Mugabe fires deputy in dramatic twist to Zimbabwe's succession saga
- Mariah Carey's Former Security Guard Claims He Was Sexually Harassed
- Google sibling Waymo launches fully autonomous ride-hailing service