They announced their engagement on Monday.
The royal family will pay for the wedding, including the church service, the music, the flowers and the reception, the palace said. The process is expected to take several years.
In the interview, Prince Harry said the two are a "fantastic team" together already.
But Middleton got a little more personal this morning at London's Foundling Museum when she was asked by a reporter about her feelings on the news.
"As you can see, they are so happy".
"In these beginning few months and now being boots on the ground in the United Kingdom, I'm excited to really get to know more about the different communities here and smaller organizations that are working on the same causes that I've always been passionate about", she added.
GETTY FASCINATED Ninaki Priddy said Meghan was always fascinated by the royal family
She said: "It's brilliant (news) and as I said, America's loss is our gain". Prince Charles and Camilla Parker-Bowles had a televised religious blessing there after they had a civil wedding ceremony nearby in 2005.
Newspapers hailed news of the engagement as a breath of fresh air and symbol of a modernizing monarchy.
"They will be making sure it reflects who they are as a couple", he said. "Such a sentence could simply not have been written a generation ago".
Mr Knauf said the day would be a "fun and joyful" occasion for family and friends, and Prince Harry and Ms Markle "want the day to be shaped so as to allow members of the public to feel part of the celebrations too". He said when she visited Buckingham Palace to meet the queen, "the corgis took to her straight away".
In the couple's first interview after their engagement was announced, they revealed they knew little about each other when they were set up on a "blind date" by a mutual friend in July past year.
"In a happy moment in their lives, it means a great deal that so many people throughout the United Kingdom, the Commonwealth and around the world are celebrating with them".
- Trump criticizes CNN for 'representing USA poorly to the world'
- Tuesday marks the sixth year of the Giving Tuesday Holiday
- BYU Women's Volleyball: Lucky 13 again for Cougars in NCAA Tournament
- Meyer: Tennessee Vols have contacted Schiano about head coaching job
- 3 killed, 9 injured as passenger train derails in northern India
- Ivanka Trump Arrives In India To Attend Global Business Summit
- Matt Ryan tops 300 passing yards in Falcons' win
- Russian President Signs 'Foreign Agents' Media Legislation
- Derrick Rose Taking Leave From Cavs, Contemplating Retirement
- Trump Expressed Disbelief At Ivanka's Criticism Of Roy Moore