The steamy Fifty Shades of Grey movie franchise is set to wrap up with the February 9, 2018 release of the final film, Fifty Shades Freed.
The sizzling full trailer for Fifty Shades Freed, which has been released online, shows billionaire Christian Grey (Jamie Dornan) and student Anastasia Steele (Dakota Johnson) settling into wedded bliss. It would seem to be the flawless ending to the whirlwind, fairytale romance; but, unfortunately in this story, things aren't that simple. Even more concerning, though, is the someone that's trying to run the couple off the road in a dramatic vehicle chase. Then, there's a new test in Ana and Christian's relationship, as there are hints of infidelity as well as strong roadblocks in the form of Elena Lincoln (#KimBasinger) and Gia Matteo (Arielle Kebbel).
On a happier note, The Grey's seem to be enjoying married life and nothing has changed in the erotic department, as Mr. The trailer implicates that there will be more scenes depicting the BDSM lifestyle Christian has introduced Ana to.
Returning to the director chair is James Foley and of course, Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson are back on board.
"It has been a very educational experience, both professionally and personally", the actress told the outlet.
NGL, I actually think it looks pretty fantastic, but then again I don't really have much more going for me on the worldwide day of love. In addition, she worked for a Seattle publishing firm as an assistant in the previous part of the series - Fifty Shades Darker. And you guys, the trailer makes it look like it's going to be a masterpiece.
- George HW Bush Openly Criticizes Trump in New Book
- Penn State, Michigan State resume game after weather delay
- An American woman just made history at the annual NYC Marathon
- These are the instructions Apple should have included with the iPhone X
- Saudi prince killed in helicopter crash near Yemen border
- USA resumes 'limited' visa services to Turkish citizens
- Rajkot T20I: New Zealand win toss and elect to bat against India
- Disney-Fox mashup would truly be over the top
- Diesel downturn proves drag as new vehicle sales plummet
- Rand Paul assaulted in home, spokeswoman says Paul 'is fine'