The film will regale the story of Carol Danvers, an Air Force pilot who has a chance meeting with an alien during an accident and has her DNA fused.
Of course, there is one character can play: Mar-Vell, the original Captain Marvel, who has already been rumored to be a part of the film by our friends over at MCU Exchange. In the comics, she spent decades operating under the name Ms. Marvel, before taking the title of Captain for herself in a series of comics by Kelly Sue McCormick starting in 2012. Mar-Vell will be a mentor to Carol Danvers as she learns to harness her newfound superpowers. He is also still attached to appear in a third Sherlock Holmes movie with the Marvel Cinematic Universe's Iron Man, Robert Downey Jr.
Jude Law is generating buzz right now for having signed to play a young Albus Dumbledore in the Fantastic Beasts follow-up, The Crimes of Grindelwald.
There's no word on what character Law would be playing but early word is that he would be a mentor of sorts to Larson's character in the film. Larson, Law, Mendelsohn. At a certain point, it's not even fair to other superhero movies. Both of those films are set up at Warner Brothers.
Samuel L. Jackson is also said to be returning as Nick Fury in the movie, which is scheduled for release on March 8, 2019.
- Refocused: Houston Texans 31, Arizona Cardinals 21
- CBS fires Charlie Rose amid sexual harassment allegations
- FCC chief plans to ditch United States 'net neutrality' rules
- Noon deadline looms for defiant Mugabe as Zimbabwe crisis deepens
- Uber Paid Hackers to Hide Exposed Data of 57 Million Users
- Tennis champion Jana Novotna dies at 49
- Hariri holds talks with Sisi
- Donald Trump Just Basically Endorsed Alleged Pedophile Roy Moore
- Science Says Owning a Dog Decreases Your Risk for Heart Attacks
- Uber strikes deal with Volvo