For a while Hearthstone saw two different types of updates, one was a much larger card-focused expansion, others were smaller narrative-focused events.
When Kobolds and Catacombs releases for Hearthstone, players can log in afterwards to receive three card packs and a random Legendary Weapon card from the expansion pack for free. Coming with the launch of Kobolds & Catacombs, Dungeon Runs will send Hearthstone players on challenging, high-stakes subterranean adventures inspired by the classic fantasy dungeon crawl. Those who do secure an early purchase will receive a total of fifty card packs for $50.
Blizzard has officially announced that the new expansion pack, Kobolds and Catacombs, will release for Hearthstone in just over a week. Players start with a novice deck from their class of choice and face a series of progressively stronger foes, randomly selected from a huge pool of unique bosses. Fill your bag with 50 Kobolds & Catacombs card packs for $49.99 United States dollars, and you'll also add the gleaming For the Hoard! card back to your collection! Players can pre-order card packs from the upcoming expansion and earn themselves a new card back which they can use immediately.
There are new card mechanics, too: Recruit, to pull a minion from your deck; Spellstones, which are spells that increase in power as you play; Unidentified Items with semi-randomised effects; and the first Legendary weapons.
- Government unveils industrial strategy
- Russian President Signs 'Foreign Agents' Media Legislation
- 'Fear The Walking Dead' Season 4 Adds 'Walking Dead' Star Lennie James
- Jennifer Lawrence, Darren Aronofsky remain good friends following split
- MacOS High Sierra has an embarrassing bug that gives anyone Admin access
- White House is reportedly considering banning personal phone use at work
- Miss Universe pageant down to 16 contestants
- Media firm backed by Koch brothers buys Time magazine
- Why Chip Kelly ultimately turned down Florida head coaching job
- Conyers Says He'll 'Step Aside' From Judiciary Panel Amid Harassment Claims