The incident took place last week when the two children were alone in their classroom at Maxfort School in the west Delhi.
The mother told TOI that her daughter had been writhing in pain ever since she returned from school, but narrated her ordeal only before going to sleep as she feared she would be sent to school the next morning where she would face the boy. "She says she wants to eat a lot of food so that she can grow strong and beat up anyone who tries to hurt her in the future", the mother said.The girl, who is on way to physical recovery, has not been opening up with outsiders, the mother added.
The parents of the girl accused the school management of negligence.
In the FIR, the child's mother stated that she complained to the schoolteacher through a text message that night and informed the school again on Saturday, but the authorities reportedly did not help and asked the mother to file a written complaint on Monday.
The Deputy Commissioner of police said legal experts were consulted in this case "since an offense was made out and there was a victim" and a rape case under the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act was registered.
"The Indian Penal Code provides children below seven years of age certain protections against prosecutions. We are examining those provisions even as we are handling the matter with utmost sensitivity", the police said.
When the parents took the girl to doctors, they told them that their daughter was sexually assaulted.
In the complaint, the mother also said, "I spoke to the principal as she had not bothered to answer my call or respond to my mail".
The mother of the victim is demanding action against school for dereliction of duties but no case of criminal negligence has been registered against the school so far.
According to Hindustan Times, the school's lawyer denied the mother's allegation of ayah not being present in the washroom. We are also looking for CCTV footage or if anything was captured.
A disturbing incident has come to light, where a four-year-old boy has been booked for.
- North Korea says U.S. terror sponsor label a 'serious provocation'
- After Rajasthan And Madhyapradesh, Now Gujarat Govt Bans Padmavati
- Alcohol spirits like gin, rum are mood dampners; beer, wine help relax
- Paxton Lynch Named Broncos Starting Quarterback
- Courtois parks Chelsea contract talks
- Monreal expects stars to remain with Gunners
- 'Game Of Thrones' Hack Investigation Sees US Prosecutors Charge Iranian Man
- Tweeting Trump unloads on thankless trash-talking LaVar Ball
- CBS News fires Charlie Rose after sex harassment allegations
- Fantastic Beasts star joins Captain Marvel